Sales/Administrative Associate in the Greater Central Valley, CA
Overhead Door Company of Stockton - Stockton, CA
Must be used to working in a fast-paced/multi-tasking environment. If you thrive in a position where you are front and center and are able to exercise good interpersonal skills with staff and customers, then this may be your ideal job!
- Answer phone calls and route to appropriate department
- Greet and welcome guests, customers and vendors
- Take accurate messages with correct names, phone numbers and company names
- Handle front office administrative tasks
- Assist various departments with special administrative projects as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Standard work hours: Monday through Friday 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM
- Sell parts & service to both walk in and over the phone customers
As an organization, we take great pride in offering our customers the best products and services represented by a top notch team that is always willing to go the extra mile every day of the week.
- Experience: Minimum of 1 year of office experience required
- Ideal experience: prior receptionist, customer service support and/or administrative assistant
- Detail-oriented team player with good interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently in a fast-paced work environment
- Computer proficiency preferred
- Solid work ethic
- Ability to effectively communicate with the customer and represent the company in a professional manner
Job Benefits: Health, dental, & vision insurance. 401K retirement program. Vacation, holiday, & sick pay.
About us: We service, install, and or replace residential and commercial overhead doors along with loading dock equipment, entry doors, & gate operators. We are still under same ownership as when the company was founded over 40 years ago. We take great pride in giving our customers the best possible experience and so many of our customers have been with us for many years.
Job Type: Full-time