Garage Door Installer in the Greater Central Valley, CA
Overhead Door Company of Stockton - Stockton, CA
Employees will be trained by industry experts to install and/or repair garage doors. You will successfully identify opportunities to provide customers with products and services. Employees will be responsible for tracking and maintaining job related paperwork and submitting in a timely manner. You will operate in safety conscious manner at all times while performing job duties. Upon completion of training, you will be rewarded with your own company work vehicle!
Overhead Door Company of Stockton provides both commercial & residential garage door service, repair, & replacement. We've been under the same ownership for over 40 years. We are one of the top Overhead Door Distributors in California.
- Minimum 1 year in a construction related industry
- High School diploma or GED required
- Must have excellent communication and organizational skills
- Good Mechanical aptitude
- Valid driver’s license, with minimal to no infractions
- Must be able to safely lift a minimum of 50 lbs over your head
- Hand tools. We provide power tools & company vehicle.
Health, dental, vision, & life insurance. 401K retirement pan. Vacation, Holiday, & Sick Pay. Opportunities for overtime.
Job Type: Full-time