Overhead Door Company of Stockton has been serving customers in Stockton area for over 40 years. We service and install commercial and residential overhead and entryway doors along with loading dock equipment & gate operators. Many of our accounts have been with us for over 35 years.
As an employee of Overhead Door, you may be eligible for the following benefits: Health, dental, vision, & life insurance. 401K retirement program. Vacation, holiday, & sick pay. Overtime opportunities. Prevailing wage opportunities
Interested in employment opportunities with our company?
Please submit your resume through our postings on Indeed.com
Or, you may email your resume to:
As an employee of Overhead Door Company of Stockton, Inc., you will have the opportunity to:
- Be part of a dynamic and engaged team
- Grow as a professional
- Work with and learn from knowledgeable employees
- Enjoy job stability in a progressive environment
- Serve a wide variety of customers
We offer these opportunities in a broad range of positions in Management, Operations, Sales, Administrative, Construction Services, and Installation/Service. Whether you are an experienced professional, a recent college graduate, or simply looking for a new career path, we invite you to learn more about and consider an opportunity with Overhead Door.
| || || |
Our administrative/clerical positions require candidates with strong communication and attention to detail skills. Candidates must enjoy job diversity, have the ability to meet deadlines, and the ability to seek and adapt to change and process improvement.
- Office Management: Candidates should possess a minimum of five (5) years experience in general accounting, job invoicing/costing, payroll, accounts receivable/payables. Position requires a strong orientation to customer service and previous staff supervision experience.
- Administrative Support/Clerical: Answer customer inquiries, compile and generate reports, perform account receivables/payables, and general data entry. Candidates must possess good organizational skills, attention to detail, and outstanding customer service abilities. Experience with Window-based software programs, including spreadsheet applications required.
- Customer Service Associate: Take incoming customer calls, schedule appointments, and assist with dispatching technicians. Complete and prepare job tickets for billing and compare time sheets to tickets for labor hours worked.
Back to Top
- Project Managers: Previous project management and estimating experience required. Prefer Construction Management degree and previous management/supervisory experience. Troubleshooting/problem solving and strong leadership skills a necessity.
- Estimators/Detailers: Assist in preparing competitive bids. Candidates must be able to develop professional relationships with contractors, vendors, and project managers while working under tight deadlines. Applicants should have general construction estimating or detailing experience, possess the ability to read blueprints, and have excellent communications and math skills.
- Project Administration: Establish and maintain project job files. Administrative assistant experience in construction or a related field preferred. Experience with Microsoft Office software with an emphasis on Word and Excel. Must have excellent customer service and communication skills, as well as the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
Back to Top
Our field positions require customer service oriented individuals who are experienced in installation and/or repair. Candidates must be self-starters with excellent mechanical ability, strong problem solving skills, and sales ability. Good communication skills and the ability to work well with customers is imperative.
- Security Control Service/Install Technician: Install and repair security control-related products. Experience with DMP, Radionics, and Lanex equipment strongly preferred.
- Residential Installation/Service Technician: Installation and repair of residential garage doors. Carpentry experience and/or strong mechanical skills required. Electric and welding experience helpful. Applicants must have their own truck.
- Commercial Installation/Service Technician: Installation or repair of commercial rolling steel overhead doors and loading dock equipment for our commercial customers. Minimum of three (3) years construction/electrical/welding and mechanical experience required.
Back to Top
Our management positions require candidates who are self-motivated with strong communication skills and attention to detail. Candidates must enjoy job diversity, have the ability to meet deadlines and thrive in an environment that requires embracing change and problem solving on demand.
- Regional Manager / District Manager: Managers with excellent operational experience may be good candidates for successfully running multiple office locations.
- General Manager / Brand Manager: Managers with excellent interpersonal skills and a strong leadership track record may be good candidates for managing daily operations of a single location and/or with satellite office oversight.
- Operations Manager / Department Manager: Operational responsibilities include managing daily operations, coordinating installation and service calls, providing personnel and customer service relations support and measuring and tracking efficiency of department. Previous management experience and excellent customer service skills in a service-oriented or construction environment require.
- Service / Installation Manager: Experience in service/install coordination and dispatching of field technicians required. Experience with automated service software preferred. Candidates must possess the ability to develop and maintain customer relationships, coordinate service/installation calls, provide telephone support and perform customer problem resolution.
- Retail Showroom Manager: Assist customers in person and over the phone with purchasing product. Maintain stock and coordinate shipping of parts and materials. Retail experience in home improvement environment or store management helpful.
- Management Trainee: Entry level management positions available. Candidates would have the opportunity to learn the business by dispatching service and installation crews, purchasing product, and development relationships with customers. Prefer college degree, construction and mechanical aptitude.
Back to Top
Our sales positions require candidates to possess knowledge of marketing principles and methods of showing, promoting, and selling products and services. Candidates must be mechanically inclined, efficient and detail oriented. We are looking for professionals who are self-starters, excellent communicators, and possess problem solving skills and the ability to work independently.
- Residential Product Sales: Calling on homeowners, remodelers, and insurance agents to bid repair/replacement/renovation projects. Involves company-generated, pre-set customer appointments some evenings and Saturdays. Construction-related background helpful. Two (2) years prior sales experience required.
- Commercial Product Sales: Calling on commercial/industrial door product end users. Requires three (3) years sales experience selling commercial products to businesses and contractors, and experience in estimating and sales of commercial building products.
- Security/Access Control Sales: Candidates must possess five (5) years sales or management experience in the commercial security industry and strong technical expertise in burglar alarms, access control, and CCTV.
Back to Top